Attorney Andrea Wimmer
I focus my practice on helping consumer debtors get back on their feet through Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy, as well as advising my clients on strategies how to avoid bankruptcy, successfully navigate the legal pitfalls of a short sale, and what to watch out for when doing loan modifications.
I am originally from Austria and came to the United States after high school to attend college and law school. I graduated cum laude from Quinnipiac University School of Law in 2006 and then relocated to Arizona with my husband Micah and my cat Adam.
I believe in educating my clients to enable them to make the difficult decisions. If you have any questions about whether bankruptcy is right for you, please call us at 480-275-4894 to schedule a free consultation.
- State Bar of Arizona, Member since 11/2007
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys, Member since 07/2009
- Arizona Consumer Bankruptcy Counsel, Co-Chair
- Arizona Bankruptcy American Inn of Courts, Treasurer
- American Bankruptcy Institute, Member since 05/2013