Daniel J Marco has been representing clients for over 30 years, and began his practice working with his father in small town Ohio. Today, Dan brings the personal service and friendliness of his father's firm to clients throughout the East Valley of Arizona. Dan has won dozens of settlements for clients, and can consult with you to determine of you have a viable personal injury case.
Personal Injury allows those injured in an accident due to negligence or fault of another to recover monetary rewards. For over 30 years Phoenix Personal Injury Attorney Daniel J. Marco has helped hundreds of clients recover money.
Marco Injury Law focuses on client care, not client count. Clients will always have access to their lawyer, from the consultation to the conclusion of their case. Daniel J. Marco understands the importance the importance of each client’s personal story and how it will undoubtedly be impacted by any legal proceedings. They are compassionate and understanding yet aggressive and thorough in the courtroom. Read More….
- Affordable Fees
- Customer Service
His firm was always ready to give me information if I needed it, he explained what was going on in terms I could understand and he always got back up with me quickly.
Dan, Steve, and the rest of the team were instrumental in getting my settlement from a motorcycle accident resolved in a thorough, efficient manner.
Taken From Our Google Reviews
I was involved in a car accident and I hired Dan Marco on the recommendation from my brother. I was awarded a great settlement due to Dans fantastic letter writing skills.
Our Law Firm:
✓ Affordable Personal Injury Law Firm
✓ Experienced Personal Injury Lawyers
✓ Personal Injury Customer Service
✓ Efficient Personal Injury Attorneys
✓ Free Personal Injury Case Evaluations
Please note the amounts listed below do not reflect deductions for attorney fees and costs. Because each case is unique, future clients may not obtain the same or similar results.
- Bicycle Injury, Back $180,000.00
- Motorcycle, Neck and back $137,465.00
- Automobile, Neck and back disk $231,000.00
- Automobile, Neck and Shoulder $98,000.00
- Pedestrian Walking in Crosswalk, Wrists $337,500.00
- Bicycle, ear face $202,500.00
- Automobile, Wrist $129,879.66
- Pedestrian, walking in Crosswalk leg $150,000.00
- Automobile, Back and Shoulder $60,000.00
- Automobile, Pregnant, back neck chipped teeth $50,000.00
- Automobile, minor (baby) Femur $150,000.00
- Automobile, Wrist $31,825.00
- Automobile, back $34,000.00
- Automobile, back $29,000.00
- Automobile, back $62,611.20
- Automobile, back $12,500.00
- Electric Bike, finger wrist $175,000.00
Disclaimer: The information in this web site is not intended to constitute legal advice or to create an attorney-client relationship. The information, documents or forms provided herein is intended for general information purposes only and must not be regarded as legal advice. Laws change periodically; therefore the information in this site may not be accurate. It is imperative that you seek legal counsel in order to ascertain your rights and obligations under the applicable law and based upon your specific circumstances.